At TS Distributors, you will find a unique opportunity to be a part of a rewarding, team-oriented environment. Our employees are diverse individuals who bring together their experience, skills, and perspectives, in order to provide customers with the best support and service in the industry.
We offer competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, company 401K plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and profit sharing bonuses. Standard business hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please submit your resume to GetAJob@tsdistributors.com for consideration.
**All applicants will be subject to a background check and drug screening**
>>CLICK HERE<< TO FILL OUT OUR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION ONLINE.
Once complete, download and email to GetAJob@tsdistributors.com and print a copy for your records.
PURCHASING COORDINATOR – Houston, TX
- Oversee and Coordinate Inventory Levels, Replenish Stock and Manage Inventory Transfers
- Communicate and Establish Relationships with Vendors to get Product Availability and Obtain Best Pricing.
- Review Purchase Requisitions and Process Purchase Orders, Determine Delivery Schedule, Follow-Up on Order Status
- Work with Accounting to Resolve Any Billing Discrepancies.
- Other Duties May Be Assigned.
- Excellent Communication (Verbal/Written) Skills
- Must be Proactive and Can Work Independently
- Proficiency in Negotiation and Data Analysis
- Ability to Multi-Task, Prioritize and Manage Time Efficiently
- Must be Organized and Detail Oriented
- Minimum of 2 years of Purchasing Experience
- Previous Experience in an Industrial/Retail Wholesale Environment
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel)
- Must have a High School Diploma
INSIDE SALES MANAGER – Melrose Park, IL
- Manage Staff in the Day-to-Day Performance of Their Jobs.
- Perform Day-to-Day Sales Functions.
- Develop and Establish Relationships with New and Existing Customers.
- Understand all Available Inventory to Promote and Drive Sales.
- Work with the Branch Manager to Set Short- and Long-Term Sales Strategies.
- Evaluate and Implement Appropriate New Sales Techniques to Increase Sales Volume.
- Recommend Product or Service Enhancements to Improve Customer Satisfaction and Sales Potential.
- Provide Continuous Development to the Sales Team.
- Track Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Performance and Sales Metrics.
- Maintain Efficiencies in Daily Business Processes.
- Maintaining Open Communication with Branch Manager.
- Other Duties May Be Assigned.
- Previous Management Experience Required
- Previous Experience in Structural Steel, Perimeter Security, Gate Access, Building Materials, Construction Supply, Fencing Components is a Plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/FORKLIFT OPERATOR – Houston, TX
- Order Fulfillment
- Packaging Material
- Inventory Organization
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Self Motivated
- Hard Working
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience is preferred.
- Must be 18 or older, and have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, perform basic math and problem solving. A Skills Assessment Will Be Administered.
- Candidates must be able to pass background and drug testing.