At TS Distributors, you will find a unique opportunity to be a part of a rewarding, team-oriented environment. Our employees are diverse individuals who bring together their experience, skills, and perspectives, in order to provide customers with the best support and service in the industry.
We offer competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, company 401K plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and profit sharing bonuses.
Standard business hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please submit your resume to GetAJob@tsdistributors.com for consideration.
**All applicants will be subject to a background check and drug screening**
>>CLICK HERE<< TO FILL OUT OUR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION ONLINE.
Once complete, download and email to GetAJob@tsdistributors.com and print a copy for your records.
LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER – Houston, TX
- Making local pick-ups and deliveries
- Materials handling
- Forklift operations
- Order fulfillment
- Safely load, unload, and secure material to vehicle
- Take care of basic vehicle maintenance and care
- Maintain daily pre-inspection logs
- Abide by traffic laws
- Other warehouse duties may be assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Posses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Must have 2+ years of experience driving a truck
- Previous experience with a Bobtail or a Stake Bed truck
- Order Picker, Reach Truck, Sit Down forklift and Warehouse experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- CDL License is a plus but not required
- Must be 18 or older and have a valid driver's license with a clear driving record
- Candidates must be able to pass a background and drug test
- Must have high school diploma
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/FORKLIFT OPERATOR – Austin, TX
· Order Fulfillment
· Packaging Material
· Inventory Organization
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Self Motivated
· Hard Working
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience is preferred.
· Must be 18 or older, and have a valid driver's license.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to read a tape measure, perform basic math and problem solving.
· Candidates must be able to pass background and drug testing.