At TS Distributors, you will find a unique opportunity to be a part of a rewarding, team-oriented environment. Our employees are diverse individuals who bring together their experience, skills, and perspectives, in order to provide customers with the best support and service in the industry.
We offer competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, company 401K plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and profit sharing bonuses. Standard business hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please submit your resume to GetAJob@tsdistributors.com for consideration.
**All applicants will be subject to a background check and drug screening**
>>CLICK HERE<< TO FILL OUT OUR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION ONLINE.
Once complete, download and email to GetAJob@tsdistributors.com and print a copy for your records.
Admin & Sales Assistant – DEWEY, AZ
- Provide Administrative Support to the Sales Team
- Answer Incoming Calls, Respond to Inquiries, and Direct to the Appropriate Team Member
- Communicate and Engage with Customers to Ensure a High Level of Satisfaction
- Filing and Maintaining Company Documents in an Organized Manner
- Engage with Customers
- Learn Product Lines and Identify Potential Sales Opportunities
- Process Sales orders, Assist with Merchandise Returns, and Provide Excellent Customer Service in a Retail Environment
- Manage Heavy Volume Inbound Calls
- Follow Up with Customers Over the Phone
- Communicate with Management to Resolve any Outstanding Issues in a Timely Manner
- Other Duties May be Assigned
- Must Have a Great Personality and Professional Demeanor
- Must Have Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Must be Proactive and Can Work Independently
- Quick Learner
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Must be Able to Work Independently as Well as in a Team Environment
- Ability to Problem Solve
- Must Have 1-3 years of Previous Retail Sales Experience
- Previous Experience in a Customer Service/Call Center Environment
- Strong Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Must Have a High School Diploma
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a PLUS
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/FORKLIFT OPERATOR – Houston, TX
- Order Fulfillment
- Packaging Material
- Inventory Organization
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Self Motivated
- Hard Working
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience is preferred.
- Must be 18 or older, and have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, perform basic math and problem solving. A Skills Assessment Will Be Administered.
- Candidates must be able to pass background and drug testing.